Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Accelerator

How complicated is it to uninstall and reinstall a ball accelerator on a GSX? Also as well as changing the belt on it? Does the belt ever snap in half or become undone off the wheels? Lastly is there any tutorial video on how to do so?

its fairly easy to pull out ball accelerator have to undo rear bolts both ball rings and wedges remove bolts holding the kickback and remove the bolts holding accelerator to the ball track and then you should be able to pull the accelerator out don't forget to unplug ball door solenoids , to remove accelerator belt undo the adjusting bolt which in turn will loosen the spring remove the belt change the front hub if needed or what ever your going to do put new belt on and adjust the tension back up to 194 mm . i have never had a belt snap in half before ive only replaced 1 belt in 10 years but have pulled all my accelerators out to replace the tubes that go over the rails
    im never wrong just askme

Comment

Not sure about a video, might be one on youtube if you search there.

Accelerator assembly.docx

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
      Working...
      X