Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Accelerator

How complicated is it to uninstall and reinstall a ball accelerator on a GSX? Also as well as changing the belt on it? Does the belt ever snap in half or become undone off the wheels? Lastly is there any tutorial video on how to do so?

its fairly easy to pull out ball accelerator have to undo rear bolts both ball rings and wedges remove bolts holding the kickback and remove the bolts holding accelerator to the ball track and then you should be able to pull the accelerator out don't forget to unplug ball door solenoids , to remove accelerator belt undo the adjusting bolt which in turn will loosen the spring remove the belt change the front hub if needed or what ever your going to do put new belt on and adjust the tension back up to 194 mm . i have never had a belt snap in half before ive only replaced 1 belt in 10 years but have pulled all my accelerators out to replace the tubes that go over the rails
    im never wrong just askme

Comment

Not sure about a video, might be one on youtube if you search there.

Accelerator assembly.docx

Comment

Originally posted by justaskme View Post
        its fairly easy to pull out ball accelerator have to undo rear bolts both ball rings and wedges remove bolts holding the kickback and remove the bolts holding accelerator to the ball track and then you should be able to pull the accelerator out don't forget to unplug ball door solenoids , to remove accelerator belt undo the adjusting bolt which in turn will loosen the spring remove the belt change the front hub if needed or what ever your going to do put new belt on and adjust the tension back up to 194 mm . i have never had a belt snap in half before ive only replaced 1 belt in 10 years but have pulled all my accelerators out to replace the tubes that go over the rails
        Tubes that go over the rails is my least favorite job.

Comment

yeah, tubes are more irritating that doing A2 lift rods in my opinion.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• HouseBall
            Ball Accelerator issue
            by HouseBall
            I have an accelerator. When a ball goes through it, it goes through slowly. It still gets the balls to the lift. Right now, I'm running this unit with out a ball wipe because...
            09-17-2011, 11:44 AM
          • Corbo
            Ball accelerator belt
            by Corbo
            I am having a problem with a Columbia White Dot, and it is just this one ball, not the brand. It is causing the long accelerator belt to move so far right that it's knocking off...
            11-19-2016, 11:13 AM
            Ball accelerator
            by Guest
            It seems like when some plastic balls go threw the accelerator the belt jumps towards the little motor belt to the point that it throws the little belt off. I looked at the tracking...
            11-26-2001, 12:04 AM
          • jaysen
            ball accelerator
            by jaysen
            what is the best way to adjust the long belt on the ball accelerator. ive only changed 1 belt before and went by the book and it was a pain. is there an easier way? im also slowing...
            10-21-2004, 04:56 PM
            ball accelerator problem
            by Guest
            We have some jap machines which have the accelerator belts,and on a particular pair
            a ball will cause the belt to shift over to the
            right and knock the accelerator...
            09-01-2004, 05:39 AM

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
          Working...
          X