Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Scoring 8 pin

I have a machine that is not scoring the 8 pin during league. I put it on diagnostics the next day and it worked perfectly on the first cycle picking up all 10 pins and sweeping on 2nd ball . The 2nd cycle it gave me a 58 code so I left it on all 10 pins and put it on switch diagnostics and it saw all 10 pins. I put it back on diagnostics and it then gave me a 50,54,57,58 code. I have already changed out the 8 pin cup but still get the 50 codes. Could someone shed some light on this problem I have?

I would start by checking your table for levelness and correct height while on the stroke limiter. You might also have a bad wire in the table wire harness.
    let me be myself

Comment

I am still having problems with the machine mis-scoring. I checked the table for levelness it is at 10 mm all round the table. The stroke limiter is ok too. I noticed that I get 50 codes only on first ball. I threw balls in the gutter for 4 frames and the first 3 frames it showed all 10 pins being left . On the 4th frame it gave me a 1 count with the 8 pin missing. It never mis-scores on the 2nd ball only the first ball.

Comment

change / adjust your detector plate as you say you have changed the pin holder checked table level and checked the stroke limiter
        im never wrong just askme

Comment

Possibly can be your Table Cable, I/O Board or CPU Board. I've had this issue many times and it ended up being one of those three parts. I'd start with your table cable first.

Comment

I found out that the problem was the a-b angle was way out of adjustment. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse