Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1, 2 pin wont set

1 and 2 pin wont set. I been working on this one for 2 days. I've changed everything but the cpu board only thing I didnt chang was the lower table harness. But I totally removed it and fixed all the wires that even look bad. I'm at a loss. And getting very frusrated.

Have you check your table for levelness? Too low or too high can cause the weight of the pin to stay on the grippers. The weight has to be off the grippers to allow the solenoid to open them.
    let me be myself

Comment

It wont even load the pin from the pin station. The grippers wont open when its raising. But they open when it comes down to set the pins. And when it comes down on the detection stroke if I put the pins in manually I get 51 and 52 error codes. So it's like the switches are reading when they shouldnt. I put new pin holders in it and still the same thing. I removed the table harness and checked continuity on all wires on all pins and they were all good. Replaced the I/O board, changed out the upper table harness. i even put in a new eprom as a last ditch effort. It blew the f10 fuse twice before this all started and blew the eprom. Got all that fixed so it runs now. Except the 1 and 2 pins. So I'm guessing the CPU is bad now? That's the only thing left. After the tournament today im gonna switch CPUs just to make sure. That's the only thing left I imagine.

Comment

The F10 fuse is for the 1-2-3 and the Spotting tong solenoid. Blown fuses in this case probably points to a shorted wire in the table involving the 1-2-3 holders. The shorted wire may have moved to where it is not touching the frame, but is now "open" causing the 1 and 2 solenoids not to open.
        let me be myself

Comment

I took the table harness all the way down to the plug with the 1 and 2 pin holder wires. I did a continuity test with the multi meter and found the yellow wire was broke on 1 and the blue wire was broke on 2. I replaced those wires and redid the test on every wire this time and they all checked out ok. Put the wiring harness back in and it did the same thing. I even replaced the upper table harness to the nexgen box and no change. Only thing I havent replaced is the CPU.

Comment

Found out it was the CPU. Took it out of lanes 3 and 4 and it worked. Now I'm waiting on brunswick to send me one

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse