Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT SCORING ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!! HELP PLEASE

I have gs-96 machines and steltronic scoring. on a friday night lane 10 decided to quit scoring. i was on my way out on that friday night last week and i told my relief a few things to do to fix it. I really wasnt worried about it because this has happened before and i had no problems getting it up and working I got several calls that night saying nothing i told him worked. We reset the scoring system,shut down lane computers, rebooted lanes. turned everything completely off from lane power to the office computer, replace the API box (machine interface), replaced ribbon cables, diagnostic box,and even the HV board. But to no avail nothing has worked. I am completely stumped, i dont know what else to do. Please help.

Re: NOT SCORING ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!! HELP PLEASE

Check if your cable to the FX is connected properly. Did you you try to reset that pair from scoring only? Let me know
    IT'S CARNIVAL TIME!!!

Comment

Re: NOT SCORING ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!! HELP PLEASE

I'm not sure what you mean by 'FX'. I reset from scoring first, then shut down the entire system. That included reseting the scoring and lane pair computer. I do not have nexgen on my 96's, if that helps any.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse