Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pins bouncing out of the 7 pin holder

When the pin drops from the pin station to the 7 pin, pin holder it hits in the holder and bounces out. Replaced the pin holder, replaced the pin station. The table height is right on the money and level. And yet it keeps doing it. A & B position is good. It only does it when the pin is comming down the distributor and just going in the station and the table is starting to go down all at the same time. If the table is up and stopped and the pin falls in it doesn't do it. Ever happened to anybody else?
    CHUCK MCDOWELL

Re: Pins bouncing out of the 7 pin holder

Do you have the bow extenders on the 4,7,and 10 holders.
    For Sale, Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Comment

Yes I do.
      CHUCK MCDOWELL

Comment

Make sure the metal tabs on the bottom of the dist. are not bent or that the 7 pin metal around the station is not bent up also check that the dampers in pin holder are ok and that the pin is on spot.

Comment

All good every thing straight all other new. And the pin is dead on spot.
          CHUCK MCDOWELL

Comment

Are the plastic wedges in tight on the table?

Comment

Yes replaced pin holder twice.
              CHUCK MCDOWELL

Comment

Chuck

Try moving the pin station either both towards the front of the pinsetter or towards the rear a little and try running the pinsetter and see if this makes a difference in how the pin is loaded into the number 7 pin holder.

Comment

Are you sure that the bow (hammer) is making good contact with the fingers from the pinstation? Maybe you can adjust the pinholder a bit so that the bow hits the fingers better.

Comment

Charlie, I moved it forward backwards and side to side no luck so i put it back on spot.
                    Pinchezr, The bow is perfect. But I did fix it for some reason I decided to take out the gray pin delector on the side so i did and matched it up with a new one it wasn't bent or anything but the screw holes were in the wrong place they were drilled to low. And it was a Brunswick part. Looked back in my maintance schedule and saw where it was changed out by one of my pinchasers last weekend. Go figure. It was brand new also. Thanks for the imput guys I just had never seen that one. I can take one of these machines apart in my sleep but every now and then you can teach an old dog new tricks.
                    CHUCK MCDOWELL

Comment

Sorry bolt holes. I said screw holes.
                      CHUCK MCDOWELL

Comment

Glad you got it.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse