Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin not dropping into the pin holder

Hello everyone,

I've been having an intermittent problem with one lane for a while now and its been getting more regular and more annoying.

I'm getting error code 02. The pin is not dropping from the pin station into the pin holder. Upon closer observation I noticed that this is being caused because sometimes the pin holder arms do not open or open too late (they open after the table is already in the up position, therefore they do not activate the pin release lever).

I've replaced the entire pin holder and the problem has persisted.

Any ideas?

May be a bad contact or wire between the pin spotter and the smart cable.

Comment

Bad setting table cable, or nexgen to setting table cable.. Check the resistance

Comment

Nexgen to table cable. bad connector on pin holder (female molex may be loose)
        For Sale, Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Comment

We know the connections and wire break points can change as the table moves and tilts to vertical. Some of these intermittent issues are hard to pinpoint. Squeeze the female molex sockets inside the connector at the pin holder as a first try remedy. I always tug on each wire with needle nose- on both sides of the connection - to see if the wire within the jacket is intact.
          Last edited by Ted; 07-17-2013, 04:34 PM. Reason: 'Exactly what sbrooks says'
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse