GS series error code list

Adsense Classic 1

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS series error code list

Why isn't this posted in here?

If a thread like this was started elsewhere please let me know and I'll move it in here so anybody looking for the error code list can easily find it.

Ideally, I think I would like each error code to be listed along with a brief description of the cause/component/or other that caused it. Maybe most likely causes and what switch or action triggers said code.

I think it should be as simple as possible but also be as informative as possible as well.

Something along the lines of the Qubica error code list but for GS pinsetters.

Great idea! The codes tables are in the GS-X Service Manual (p/n 47-902735-000) and available for download in .pdf HERE.

I've trimmed out the section and put in in a .pdf for download HERE and I'm including this as an attachment just in case the link doesn't work.

We also use a quick reference guide on each machine. I'll update this post to include that once I get to work tonight.
    Attached Files

Most centers I've been too have them taped on nexgen. After a while just hearing the code you know exactly what it is. I had to do the same thing to my XLI chassis. Very little codes thrown so pinchasers forget how to clear them
        Keep an eye on it see if it does it again

Adsense Classic 2

Haven't actually done any welding for years, so I was up to the challenge when I found this machine that was having problem setting the head pin.
        Someone had welded this...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...