Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS series error code list

Why isn't this posted in here?

If a thread like this was started elsewhere please let me know and I'll move it in here so anybody looking for the error code list can easily find it.

Ideally, I think I would like each error code to be listed along with a brief description of the cause/component/or other that caused it. Maybe most likely causes and what switch or action triggers said code.

I think it should be as simple as possible but also be as informative as possible as well.

Something along the lines of the Qubica error code list but for GS pinsetters.

Great idea! The codes tables are in the GS-X Service Manual (p/n 47-902735-000) and available for download in .pdf HERE.

I've trimmed out the section and put in in a .pdf for download HERE and I'm including this as an attachment just in case the link doesn't work.

We also use a quick reference guide on each machine. I'll update this post to include that once I get to work tonight.
    Attached Files

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Most centers I've been too have them taped on nexgen. After a while just hearing the code you know exactly what it is. I had to do the same thing to my XLI chassis. Very little codes thrown so pinchasers forget how to clear them
        Keep an eye on it see if it does it again

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
        seems like pms were not done in a long time
        and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...
        Working...
        X