Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube deck not coming all the way up

Tube deck suddenly doesn't come all the way up? Run it all the way down and look at the chain shown with red tape here. The chain should be tight. If it's loose as you see here the chain shown with the blue postit may have jumped a cog. It's less likely but possible that one of the sprockets on the shaft at the left side of the first pic may have broken its key and turned on the shaft. I didn't exactly reproduce the condition for the pics. I lowered the tube deck onto a couple of 2X4s laid edgewise.

Are you hearing any abnormal sounds coming from the machine at all? Have you checked the sprockets on another machine to compare them to?
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Bowler4Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler4Ever View Post
      Are you hearing any abnormal sounds coming from the machine at all? Have you checked the sprockets on another machine to compare them to?
      This happened years ago. I recreated it to show how it could happen and how to deal with it.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
      Working...
      X