Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candlepin pin deck

Curious if there’s something stronger to use on pindeck to seal the steel. Approach finish doesn’t seem to be strong enough . Lacquer has a very slow dry time especially with two coats. Maybe there is a newer and stronger sealers Any ideas?

Welcome to Bowl Tech. I don't have a good answer for you. You could use lane oil in top of the finish after it dries. That will make the surface more slippery and make the finish last longer. But it will attract dirt and make a mess.

Comment

Thank you for your help. I will give that a try!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
      Working...
      X