Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bowl-mor model D automatic pinsetter service/parts callout/troubleshooting manual

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl-mor model D automatic pinsetter service/parts callout/troubleshooting manual

Hi.

Does anyone here have available or know where I may find a service/installations manual for a Model D automatic pinsetter?

Thanks

Anyone?

Comment

corvus, I have the operations manual for the bowl-mor, but it does not say on it that it is speciffic to model " D ". However it has a page that covers the new electrical panel for the model "D". and on some of the pages it references to other models, like when covering the sweep it says in one part " REPEATING CONTINUOSLY-refers only in models A,B,C panels. And the book covers the electrical panel for model A,B,C. also. So I don't know if this manual covers A through D or does it only cover the D's electricl panel.
      You may have a copy of this already, but I thought if you don't and it would help out. I down loaded it on line but I don't remember the site I got it from.

Comment

Didn't realize how long is been since last logged in.

I found. .something with some info in it but it's not very clear. Looks like old photocopy of faded pages.
        Basically useless.

If you ever recall the site, please let me know.

Thank you

Comment

I down loaded mine off the internet still not sure how I came across it, but I just tried this link and I think it is the same one I got only I think they want a dollar for this one but try this link http://candlepin operations manual let me know if this was helpful. Rob

Comment

If the link I just posted does not work just google that tittle and you should run into it.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse