Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some DuckPin equip.

May be making a leap into Duckpin for a midwest customer. We're looking for machines and ball returns. PM me if you know about availability of some.

Thanx
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Re: Looking for some DuckPin equip.

Try www.robinsweb.com. She has a message board for duckpin bowling. I know Siedel lanes in Baltimore shut down a few years ago. If you want to get into duckpin bowling you need to visit this site. www.duckpinfilm.com. It's pretty much impossible to get equipment for this game. You can always build your own duckpin equipment. That's what I do... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRa65H6Tm68

Comment

Re: Looking for some DuckPin equip.

T-Bowl in Newington, CT took out 8 or 12 lanes of duckpins about 2 years ago. I don't know what they did with the machines but you may contact them and find out if they are available.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A / A2s - Rearwalls

James asked for pics of the rear walls. A mechanics nightmare !!! Going to need to loose some weight before working behind these babies. Note: the Rear Low volt control switch...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...
      Working...
      X