Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Mendez, ME-90 pinsetters

Hey guys! So I have this dilemma. At the fun center I work at they have an old pair of ME-90 Duckpin bowling lanes. They run off of tokens from the arcade. Super simple and all that, however it does not work anymore. It's have issues setting pins, and cycling at the proper times. It has not been touched for a couple years and since I took this job, my boss wants me to get it running. It is insanely old and out dated and honestly I don't think it will ever run again, but I gotta give it my all or it wont sit well with me. I know nothing about these pin setters, and ages ago Mendez was bought out by AMF and AMF can't help with anything. Our corporate office won't let us get rid of this machine but at the same time it won't pour money into fixing it. So basically I just gotta nickel and dime it. Does anyone out there have experience working on these, or any knowledge of them?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Pictures might help...at the very least, we might enjoy seeing them.

At the very least, it might jog someone's memory.
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Try AMFCANADA. 1-866-650-2425 They are the only ones that will fix some of the Mendes scoring parts. And ones they do not they know who can. Worth a shot.
      Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A / A2s - Rearwalls

James asked for pics of the rear walls. A mechanics nightmare !!! Going to need to loose some weight before working behind these babies. Note: the Rear Low volt control switch...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...
      Working...
      X