Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Bowl Mor schematics

A long while back mr.badwrench asked me to do up in CAD software some additional drawings of Bowl Mor schematic sketches he made. It took me long enough that I don't remember what specifically they represent so I just copied them exactly, but hopefully mr.badwrench will pop on this thread and give a summary.
    Attached Files

This is an older version of the Model D electrical box with 3 8 pin pilot relays and 2 11 pin pilot relays. One other difference between these and the box with 4 8 pin pilot relays: The pinlift pusher relay is closed on this version when the pinlift is running so the orange wire to the pusher relay is on the normally closed of the pinlift pusher relay and the yellow and blue wires are on the normally open.

I have found a version with 5 8 pin pilot relays but it had been cannibalized so badly I couldn't diagram it.

Comment

The overall schematic came out as too small an image to be readable... let me try again.
      Attached Files

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
      seems like pms were not done in a long time
      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
      Working...
      X