Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowlmor 10 Pin Machine

I found this great video of a 10-pin Bowlmor machine in Japan.
    I wish there was more front end action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h586lcZuQ3Q

That is nuts. Some of the mechanics remind me of a Schmidt free standing duck pin machine.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Hmm....

Comment

Had some of those in Lufkin and in Conroe Texas. The chain drive makes you want to pack up and leave immediately if you are not wearing full body armor. One scary machine to work around.

Comment

That's crazy. I would love to see how the table/deck works...
          I really enjoy the Simpsons. My problem is that I am starting to look like Homer. Doh!!!

Comment

If you stare at that rotating pit, you might throw up after a few minutes. Sheesh!!!

Comment

It's not much but here is a front view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDNUsBFvyW4

Comment

here is a longer video that shows more angles of the machine in action:
                https://youtu.be/jii6U6fhAZc

Comment

The other version of this machine had a chain driven sweep on tracks similar one of their candle pin machines, there were also 2 sweep versions on that one, it would be the tighter, faster one.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
                  I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
                  Working...
                  X