Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowlmor 10 Pin Machine

I found this great video of a 10-pin Bowlmor machine in Japan.
    I wish there was more front end action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h586lcZuQ3Q

That is nuts. Some of the mechanics remind me of a Schmidt free standing duck pin machine.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Hmm....

Comment

Had some of those in Lufkin and in Conroe Texas. The chain drive makes you want to pack up and leave immediately if you are not wearing full body armor. One scary machine to work around.

Comment

That's crazy. I would love to see how the table/deck works...
          I really enjoy the Simpsons. My problem is that I am starting to look like Homer. Doh!!!

Comment

If you stare at that rotating pit, you might throw up after a few minutes. Sheesh!!!

Comment

It's not much but here is a front view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDNUsBFvyW4

Comment

here is a longer video that shows more angles of the machine in action:
                https://youtu.be/jii6U6fhAZc

Comment

The other version of this machine had a chain driven sweep on tracks similar one of their candle pin machines, there were also 2 sweep versions on that one, it would be the tighter, faster one.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
                  Working...
                  X