Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectrum lift scratching balls.

On a pair of lanes we have had an issue of scratching balls intermittently for the past couple weeks. There are ball shavings on the up front ball returns, so I'm pretty sure that is where the issue is, but i can't figure out what is the cause. We use spectrum lifts. Any help would be appreciated.

Those marks are most likely screw head marks, but not impact more like roll by

Comment

Check your base mounting screws at the bottom of the down sweep have had this in the past if screws are loose will mark ball occasionally
      Its not my average that stinks its my skill Level

Comment

Hey all, thanks for the feedback. Upon further inspection, the down sweep had shifted itself too far over to one side. This was causing balls to scrape on a bolt for the frame of the machine. It was a problem that came and went due to the thickness of the ball wipes. If if was a newer, thicker ball wipe, the balls were fine, but if used an older, thinner one on that pair for the week, it would cut open after a while and expose the bolt, allowing balls to get hit. Adjusted down sweep over and haven't had a peep since.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
        seems like pms were not done in a long time
        and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
        Working...
        X