Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Century B2000 Power Lift Motor

I have one of these motors and the cent mech keeps getting stuck. I would like to replace it with the QAMF grey start switch. I have never messed with one of these motors before and looking for help. I would assume I am able to do this but not sure what wires need to go where. I am hoping someone has done this before and can point me in the right direction.
    watch out, they're everywhere!

Is this motor marked as dual voltage?
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

nope just 115v
      watch out, they're everywhere!

Comment

The connections should be much the same as this http://www.cybernetic.com.au/diagram...ster_DV230.pdf with the exception of the connection of the black wire that's shown connected to T3, that would go to Klixton terminal 3 instead. I don't expect the wire colours to match exactly since this is for a Howell motor so you just need to trace the wire origins and use a multimeter to differentiate between start and run windings.
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

You need to be careful using the ss switches on motors other than what they were designed for. They use a back emf generated by the motor to determine when it's at about 75 percent of full speed to shut the start winding off. A different size motor will generate a different back emf and so it won't disconnect the start winding at the appropriate time or maybe not at all. I don't know what size motor your wanting to put it on but just something to consider.

Comment

I've been using the one in the link on accelerator, booster and power lift motors, all without any issues.
            Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
            Working...
            X