Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA1 5-pin String Pinsetter

I recently had the privilege [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] of looking at one of these machines. It is a 5 pin string type made by Professional Bowling Service from Ontario approx 1974. It has five plug in circuit boards in it and a panel box with a transformer and 3 relays in it. Does anyone have any information on this machine, or know how to contact the manufacturer?

Re: CA1 5-pin String Pinsetter

Sam:

Welcome to Bowltech. I also work on 5 pin string machines, mine are the SW-1 model, the predecessor of the CA-1. The machines were actually built in Switzerland or Germany by the Schmid Co...Yes this is the same company that made the original GS pinsetters and Brunswick purchased the company in the 80's.

If you are looking for info on the CA-1, I think your best bet (other than phone calls to Europe) would be to call one of the Canadian bowling distributors.

Peterbauer Bowling in Edmonton (Vic or Nelson)
    JD Bowling in Winnipeg
    Bowling Sales of Canada in the Toronto area
    as well as others...if you need phone numbers I can get them for you tomorrow at work.

Hope this helps if you need any more info post back or send me an e-mail rburgess@bowlingtech.com

Russ
    You only need 2 tools...WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it should't, use the tape.

Comment

Sam, I have 26 of these CA-1 machines. Yes they are 5 pin string machines. They are so dependable you don't need a degree to work on them. Cost to run, approx $100.00 per year in parts. What is your question? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] John [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

can you post some pics of this machine?

Comment

Sorry, I am not digital yet. But they are very simple machines. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] John

Comment

Machine will give a full rack after 3rd ball miss, but will not after a hit, 3rd !

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
            seems like pms were not done in a long time
            and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
            Working...
            X