• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gottfried Schmidt Inventor Part 1&2&3

Shmidts Machine 1

Schmidts Machine 2

Shmidts Machine 3

Nice to SEE You Visit John Isbell [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]I take it JBESS&T didn't get you a full copy YET!
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Re: Gottfried Schmidt Inventor Part 1&2&3

That musta been the machine GMan trained on many moons ago.....

The video works better if Media Player is set to repeat. Go to Tools, then Click on "repeat".

Comment

Gottfried Schmidts Machine 3 [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
      If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Is everyone's connection fast enough that these are coming across pretty quickly?

Comment

I have dsl and couldn't get them to play by following the link. I copied the wmv files to my hard drive and played them from there: right click on the link, select "save target as", ...

miss smartypants

Comment

Anybody wanna explain, Me very curious!

Comment

I know it was pretty much the first machine, and it used suction but about the pinlift? how did the pins get up there?

Comment

Very impressive movies. Do you have a complete copy of that show when it was on the hisotry channel. If you have a a vhs Copy I would really like to buy it from you thanks
                Bill

Comment

Bill Christensen; PM Me if you would like the Cd.

Comment

Felix... you once again prove why YOU DA MAN!

I wanna know where you find this stuff [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                    http://www.youtube.com/androo300

Comment

Originally posted by Androooo:
                      Felix... you once again prove why YOU DA MAN!

I wanna know where you find this stuff [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ditto that! Felix is a god, he can find ANYTHING! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                      My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rep2369

Comment

Re: Gottfried Schmidt Inventor Part 1&amp;2&amp;3

I have never seen video of that machine, I thought none existed, is there any more video?

Comment

Felix,

Is there a place one could download the video? I have access to a computer with T1 connection, so it wouldn’t take long for me to download.

Triac

Comment

triac,

right click on the link then save as...

Comment

Thanks deb, I already new that (but your advice will help those that don’t). I wanted the whole video if available. Guessing it’s around a few hundred MB in mpeg2 format and extremely large if its in AVI format.

Felix, I’ll understand if you don’t want to share a link as it would bring your server to a crawl if everybody started downloading it.

Triac

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
                              Working...
                              X