Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic durabowl bumper parts

Hey guys, does anyone know what the part number is for that little piece of metal with a slight twist in it on the end of the air cylinder that connects to the bracket? I can't seem to find it in any manual.

Re: Automatic durabowl bumper parts

It's part number is 049-007-183 and it's called an Activator Arm.

Comment

Thank you so much! I have searched the land near and far for this information!

Comment

Unfortunatly there are 4 mistakes on that page in the QAMF manual for the bumper parts, which doesn't make it easy when you are trying to order parts!
        Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

Alastair, do you have a copy of the parts list/manual that you could e-mail or post?

Much appreciate it my good fellow.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse