• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so popular Pinsetters

How many different Pinsetters are there

Google come up with a few not so common ones like
    AIM and Odin what others are there

Then there are a few on Alibaba that claim to be refurbished or are they Chinese copies

There's a mendes pinsetter that uses a magnetic table. Pretty cool
    Keep an eye on it see if it does it again

Comment

Bowl-Mor Corporation made Pinsetter for both Candlepin and Ten Pin Bowling. in the 60's and 70's There are Shermad DUckpin pinsetters on the east coast.

Comment

Originally posted by A-RON View Post
        There's a mendes pinsetter that uses a magnetic table. Pretty cool
        and they make a Brunswick A2 with a missing silencer cord on the pinwheel sound quiet...

Comment

Furukawa.

Comment

Originally posted by AMF82_70LUVER View Post
            Bowl-Mor Corporation made Pinsetter for both Candlepin and Ten Pin Bowling. in the 60's and 70's There are Shermad DUckpin pinsetters on the east coast.
            there are bowmor ducks as well. we still run 8 of them. they are simular if not identical to the 10-pin machine.

Comment

Originally posted by mikey View Post
              there are bowmor ducks as well. we still run 8 of them. they are simular if not identical to the 10-pin machine.
              Whereabouts are you? I'd love to drop in and roll a few next time I'm in the area.
              "Oil patterns?!? We don't need no stinkin' oil patterns!"

Comment

im on the cape the house with ducks is on rt 44 in raynham. originally 24 lanes, then 16, now 8 ducks and 8 a2's. they are going to be replaced by candles soon, but i dont know when its gonna happen.

Comment

Don't forget Double Diamond. They made a five-pin setter, and maybe a tenpin as well? Can't remember.

Toby
                  82-70B, Stepper chassis
                  www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

I don't believe DD made a ten. A 5 for sure, and remember the Jayne Candlepin? There was a device!

Doug

Comment

How about.....

AMF 82/95 Candlepinspotter
                      http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...ndlepinspotter

http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...ndlepinspotter

Brunswick A50/A51
                      http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...=brunswick+a50

Comment

Of AMF (82-70) clones, there are the VIA and Xima from China, the Italian born Switch - a Via with their updates, and the little seen Korean model with a chain driven distributor.
                        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

What ever happened to that hydrolic A-2 pinsetter? I remember seeing it at Bowl Expo - probably 8 years ago or so in Orlando.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
                          56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
                          2 Kustodian Walkers
                          http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Murphy View Post
                            What ever happened to that hydrolic A-2 pinsetter? I remember seeing it at Bowl Expo - probably 8 years ago or so in Orlando.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
                            I think it was called the Speigel or something like that. It was a maroon colored pinsetter. I never did see it run, but I did see it at Expo twice when in Vegas. Both times there was some "reason" why it wasn't able to run that year.
                            "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

I believe it was the Dacostar????

Not sure, but here is a pic I found with a google search...

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                              seems like pms were not done in a long time
                              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                              Working...
                              X