Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scissor stud tool.

Not sure if they make a special wrench to hold the stud for the scissors, but my dad got tired of fighting with it and made this wrench. He cut down a 15/16 wrench, grinded the face down and fixed a magnet in the backside. It rests flush on top of the stud and can place it to where it can be hands free. Thought I'd share..

Coooolll.....

Ive cut a 15/16" wrench in half so as to give a little more manoeuvrability but never thought of a magnet.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I bought a 15/16" short combination wrench from Craftsman. I also never thought of a magnet. Good idea.

Comment

The trick is to machine ( grind) the angle on the wrench face so it sets flush on the scissor and the deck plate.

Comment

My father is a welder/metal fabricator. I bought a standard 15/16 wrench and he set it up to my specifications. I let my co workers down back use it.

Comment

I just took a pawn shop 15/16 and bent the open end part about 5 degrees to line up with that thin nut/spacer head. Anybody remember the old sixties distributor wrenches that wrapped around to time car engines? Same idea.................

Comment

Magnet is a nice add on!
              Please.....follow the instructions!!

John
              804-240-4982

Comment

Brunswick just came out with one

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A / A2s - Rearwalls

James asked for pics of the rear walls. A mechanics nightmare !!! Going to need to loose some weight before working behind these babies. Note: the Rear Low volt control switch...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...
                Working...
                X