No announcement yet.

Adsense Classic 1

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinspots

Just curious,not in bowling business anymore.Had a question about pinspots.I worked on Brunswicks for only a few years,but my recollection was when adjusting spotting issues you had to adjust the moving deck as a whole assembly.I mostly worked on AMF machines and you could adjust each individual pin.Reason I am asking is I watch a lot of classic telecast of Bowling and you see the bowlers asking Harry Golden for a rerack on a Brunswick Machine.They are looking at the pins expecting a different result in the track.You would think all the bowling the pros did/do they would know these variables in the industry.Past and Present.Just recently at the World Series of Bowling.Marshal Holman said at National Bowling Stadium,kickbacks have no life cause a pin won't bounce back on to the pindeck!!!!!!Somebody was shooting at a 7-10.Kickbacks are sideboards.That drives me nuts too!!!!!

I think the majority of the time a re rack is done to change the tempo of the game, give the bowler time to collect their thoughts or maybe throw of a competitors timing. It's possible the bowler does see something is wrong with the rack and he/she best get another one set up. I can't remember how many the pros are allowed per game. Maybe someone else on here knows.

Adsense Classic 2

Haven't actually done any welding for years, so I was up to the challenge when I found this machine that was having problem setting the head pin.
    Someone had welded this...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...