Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to buy 1 hp motor

Need new 1hp motor for my A machine. Where can i get the best price? Would need part # . Thanks

Check Grainger
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Is there a Grainger part nmber for the 1 hp motor that fits the mounting frame?

Comment

To go with Grainger, you will need a motor with a 145T frame, and the adapter feet to mount in place of the original 182 frame.. may even want to step up to a 1 /2 hp...

Comment

Schemm Bowling sell used motors for I believe half price.
          Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

350.00 used at Shemm

Comment

Try looking at this one Grainger #4k618 and 3m278 plate use 2 nine inch pieces of uni strut with 4 holes drilled in it for adapting the plate to plate and it raises everything up where it needs to be. The 3m278 plate gives you the ability to perfectly adjust tension on the belt. This motor also has overload protection already in it. The total cost will vary, but cheaper than brand new Quality and way better than a used motor. Remember you should receive additional discount at Graingers if you are a BPAA member

Comment

Hey Joel, 4k618 is a swivel head indicator at Grainger?

Comment

Anyone have a Grainger Number for the motor?

Comment

Originally posted by duds99 View Post
                    350.00 used at Shemm
                    He told me $395 a year ago and I told him no way haha
                    The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

My bad 6k418

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Before and After

Actuator modified to eliminate hanging Bananas. Clean and paint associated parts.

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
                      I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
                      Working...
                      X