Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to buy 1 hp motor

Need new 1hp motor for my A machine. Where can i get the best price? Would need part # . Thanks

Check Grainger
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Is there a Grainger part nmber for the 1 hp motor that fits the mounting frame?

Comment

To go with Grainger, you will need a motor with a 145T frame, and the adapter feet to mount in place of the original 182 frame.. may even want to step up to a 1 /2 hp...

Comment

Schemm Bowling sell used motors for I believe half price.
          Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

350.00 used at Shemm

Comment

Try looking at this one Grainger #4k618 and 3m278 plate use 2 nine inch pieces of uni strut with 4 holes drilled in it for adapting the plate to plate and it raises everything up where it needs to be. The 3m278 plate gives you the ability to perfectly adjust tension on the belt. This motor also has overload protection already in it. The total cost will vary, but cheaper than brand new Quality and way better than a used motor. Remember you should receive additional discount at Graingers if you are a BPAA member

Comment

Hey Joel, 4k618 is a swivel head indicator at Grainger?

Comment

Anyone have a Grainger Number for the motor?

Comment

Originally posted by duds99 View Post
                    350.00 used at Shemm
                    He told me $395 a year ago and I told him no way haha
                    The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

My bad 6k418

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
                      Working...
                      X