Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Parts Identification

I've been encouraging the owner I'm instructing to learn the names of the parts. When he calls with a machine glitch, I can't help him much if I don't know what he is trying to describe. We have to speak the same language and I'll be the first to admit I don't remember all the names and have to go back to the manual or parts book so that I quote the right thing. This also goes for folks making posts on this site. We can't help if we are not sure of what someone is describing. Also the model of the equipment, serial number, etc. is very important. The more info you give us, the easier it is to give the correct response. To that end I located my old test sheets from school in '74. We were given a test just about everyday initially on parts identification. All those quizzes are here in Parts ID All c.pdf (Could not find #1 so if someone has it, may want to add it). Also added ID 7_8 as a separate file as it didn't transfer well into the big document. The "A" contains answers, "B" is a blank answer sheet, the small "c" is my way of keeping track of Compressed files. A second file called Parts Identification contains pics of the various assemblies to help learn part names. Happy testing.....LOL

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.3.1.2183 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.1.2326

Parts ID All c.pdf Parts Identification.pdf Parts Identification.doc Parts ID 7_8.pdf
    Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
Working...
X