Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deck/interlocks

What would cause you to lose full deck signal during a cycle. I can run the machine fine with 19 pins in it. If I run 20 pins,10 in the deck and 10 in the turret, when the deck goes through its cycle and comes up to 180 I have lost the full deck thus releasing another 10 pins into the deck. my blocking fingers are adjusted correctly, theres a new roller on the lift shaft,replaced the long link, replaced the flag that contacts the MD cam follower because It was kinda worn. I can't catch exactly when it loses full deck signal. Seems maybe on the way up from 270. any suggestions?
    If its still broken, guess it wasnt in the parts budget.

Z

Provided the plain oilite at the rear of the long link and roller that slides over it is in tact and not worn you can try this.

http://www.bowltech.com/forum/pinset...on?view=thread

This assumes you're getting then losing the FD signal.

Also make sure you haven't blown out a deck lift shaft bearing. It can cause the shaft to move and perhaps bump the hook latch for the long link.
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

yes James the oiliteis new. replaced that when I did the long link. thats exactly what im having is getting the FD then losing it. I thought about the deck lift shaft bearing when I got home last night after I made this post. kinda hoping its not that but if it is ill let ya know. thanks for the reply.

Z

Comment

Check the latch that locks the long link back, make sure it isn’t worn..

With a full deck signal (long link locked back), first ball, no pins on the lane, cycle to detect a strike. Stop at 90, make sure the roller on the deck shaft isn’t releasing the long link..

Comment

see the problem ritz is with a full deck I have the blocked out signal detecting a strike. Im losing it somewhere as the deck starts to come back up from what I can see. only actually caught the blocking finger dop out once and unfortunatly that was from the front of the machine. Im goin in in a few min so ill let ya know this evening.

Z

Comment

Bent deck latch, or bowed lift shaft. Over time some lift shafts can bowe around lift pin. Deck goes down to detect strike and deck latch hits nylon roller at 90 and loses full deck signal. If this happens I would take nylon roller off and just run the steel spacer. Don’t over tighten bolt that holds spacer in lift shaft, just snug it so bolt doesn’t move but spacer can spin on bolt so it will not cut threw spacer and bolt over time. Machine will run fine not having nylon spacer on. Make sure you are using a lock not on bolt.

Comment

So, when you run the machine with 19 pins, do you get a 180 stop when the long link releases? (does it actually release?).. make sure the tab on the long link is actually pushing the blocking finger down...

Comment

SO one thing that I failed to notice was that when a strike was thrown the pinsetter went into 2nd ball. the scoring scored a strike and the bowler had to hit the reset button to get back to first ball. Made a adjustment to my escentric getting my 1/32nd adjustment, tightened up my detector rod adjustment a scootch and ll is back to normal.

Z

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse