Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Moving Deck

I recently took a few days off with is a rarity for me and (of course) when I returned to work I found that a moving deck is completely destroyed, particularly around the 7 pin chute.

My question is, does anyone happen to have the procedure to replace the entire assembly? I was told that a full replacement is a three hour job (which seems too long) and I just want to make sure that I have all of my ducks in a row.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Check this thread

http://www.bowltech.com/forum/pinset...ed-moving-deck

Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

Thank you kindly Sir

I figured it would be an easy job to replace just the moving deck but my GM is getting a full replacement.

I'll make it happen, I always do. I suppose I needed the reassurance.

Comment

The extra work involved to remove the entire deck assembly is a great deal more than just the replacing moving deck. Asside from the cable connections and stabilizing rods you also have to perform pinspotting adjustments and in some cases shimming of the deck posts. Although unlikely, the pin spotting may require the need to shift the entire front end of the machine if you are unable to get the spotting back via the posts.

Replacing just the moving deck usually requires no adjustment and can be done in under an hour.
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

If you do have to adjust Pin-Spotting, this is a handy tool. 1 is good, 3 are way better, if you work in a real "rich" House. LOL

Pin Gauge 2 C.jpgPin Gauge 3 C.jpgPin Gauge 1 C.jpg
          ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.4.5.2467 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.3.2333
          Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

I ended up removing the entire deck and then removing the moving deck from the assembly. It was easy and quick with the exception of transferring all of the moving deck parts from one to another ( that took most of the time and I had help). I will have to make minor adjustments to the deck as my pin spots are off but overall it was a lot easier than it looks. Thank you to everyone who chimed in to help, you guys are the best.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
            I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
            Working...
            X