Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deck lift crank

Hey guys... Well I was wondering if i am able to take off the deck lift crank to replace the bearing stud, with out having to take out the 2:1. And does the bearing stud have to be pressed in, OR will i be able to use one of the tools from the brunswick "specialty," tools? by the way the deck is on standing pins as another gentleman forgot to lower it down to 270, Please god tell me i dont have to replace the 2:1. Thanks guys.

That depends on whether you have the deck lowering link set-up or scotch yoke set-up. With the scotch yoke, you can replace the stud without changing the 2:1. With the deck lowering link, I'm pretty sure the only way to change the stud is to pull the 2:1.
    It is wiser to find out than suppose.--Mark Twain

Comment

yeah, I have a scotch yoke set up. it just seems like the stud has to be pressed in , thats why i was asking if i could remove the cam without removing the whole assembly. because the stud that we pulled off from one of our crated machines , it doesnt just simply slide into the cam.

Comment

I've not had the pleasure of that happening just yet, but here is a post that will help....

http://www.bowltech.com/forum/pinset...543#post234543
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Thanks kanga. I just walked in the building i am going to go and take pictures. and post them.... I read the link you sent me and that might be able to help me if i dont have to pull the 2:1.

Comment

Hey guys, I have tried to post pictures through my phone but it doesnt seem to want to work. I am going to keep trying though.

Comment

Originally posted by mccarthym69 View Post
              Hey guys, I have tried to post pictures through my phone but it doesnt seem to want to work. I am going to keep trying though.
              File size matters...lower the picture size to less than 4 MP on your phone (16:9 under 4 MP...it makes the file smaller...
              "Don't expect too much and you'll never be let down..."

Comment

Hey everyone , I am sorry to not respond like i should have, But peanut came in and took care of it. he did all the things that i thought i could do but without the proper guidance i didnt want to take the chance .... again i am sorry for not responding in a proper time frame.

Comment

It's all good. Thanks for letting us know you have it sorted now.
                  Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                  Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                  Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
                  Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse