Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! And thank you all!

Hello everybody! My name is cheyene and I’ve been working in bowling alleys and on A2’s for about 2 1/2 years now. And I just want to say thank you to everyone who’s ever posted questions and answers on here. All of you have helped me and my mechanical journey so much and it’s great to know that support is there! Can’t express how grateful I am to live in a time where information can be shared so easily with all of you.

Again, thank you all for any help or tips that have been posted, keep at it and stay safe out there!

-Chey

PHX, AZ

Yeah this site is awesome if you need help or just information !

Comment

there are a lot of great people in here with years of knowedge. We really need to increase the participation though.
      If its still broken, guess it wasnt in the parts budget.

Z

Comment

Originally posted by zbowl View Post
        there are a lot of great people in here with years of knowedge. We really need to increase the participation though.
        A lot of guys on the Facebook brunswick page now
        The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

Thank you for posting. Your thread had 3 responses and 49 views before this so many people appear to be lurking and finding answers by searching old questions instead of asking new ones.

Comment

which FB page nirvana?

Z

Comment

Originally posted by MECHEY View Post
              Hello everybody! My name is cheyene and I’ve been working in bowling alleys and on A2’s for about 2 1/2 years now. And I just want to say thank you to everyone who’s ever posted questions and answers on here. All of you have helped me and my mechanical journey so much and it’s great to know that support is there! Can’t express how grateful I am to live in a time where information can be shared so easily with all of you.

Again, thank you all for any help or tips that have been posted, keep at it and stay safe out there!

-Chey

PHX, AZ
              I would have to agree man! this site and the people on it are great! the stories of passed experiences are gold!! these no better teacher then passed experience in my opinion, so yes thank you guys for sharing the stores and knowledge you have to offer

Comment

With the big security breech at Facebook maybe it's time for the guys to come back to Bowltech. This is a great site.

Comment

Originally posted by zbowl View Post
                  which FB page nirvana?
                  Couple of them. Type in "Brunswick A2" in the groups
                  The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

yea, that came up with a ton of interesting results but did give me the opertunity to hook up some old friends like ed fox

Z

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
                    Working...
                    X