Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A2 wont go into Second ball after first ball cycle.. HELP

Alright guys I've taken apart the detector on my machine because I had a standing pin selector tip brake off, IDK how it happened, but anyway I got it fixed and put it back together and now it doesn't want to go into second ball. I've done many adjustments on the detector rod and the tube itself. and everything is free in the detector, and the new pin solenoid is free and working properly. I can manually put into second ball, but it just wont do it when the machine cycles, I made sure all the springs are put back in the detector the correct way. I also made sure that I was spot on with the teeth for the degree of the detector to ensure that it is dead on at zero degree's. Now I'm lost as to what and where to go now to get it back running to normal... I can use all the help I can get right now to get thing ack up and running.. Thanks.

I went thru the detector one final time and noticed a spring on top that looks light the right spring but wasn't. it was the same size and everything but it just didn't have enough tension to do its job. but I switched it out and now it runs fine.

Comment

I'm glad you got it going. Thank you for sharing your solution.
      Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
      Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
      Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
      Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Could you give us the part number of that spring? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by daughenbaugh View Post
          Could you give us the part number of that spring? Thanks!
          The spring that urges the standing pin controller forward @ 270deg respotting pins and puts the mach. in 2nd ball is 12-100084-000.
          Go with what works and not what the book says.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
          Working...
          X