Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zot ET2001 connectors

Anyone have a source for the 90 degree connectors that are used in the Zot ET2000/2001? I called Zot a few weeks back on another matter and they have a minimum purchase policy. Thank you.
    Howard

I buy them locally from RS Components. You can use the manufacturers number in this link to find them local to you. They may or may not come with the cover. When I bought the 10 way they did, but not with less than 10 way for some reason, which means you need to order them separately.

https://au.rs-online.com/mobile/p/pc...sings/0473515/
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
    Working...
    X