Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design modification

Whilst modifying the actuator, cleaning and painting the triggering parts I came acrosd this. Anyone know which one is the earliest design? And why the design change? Was material added or taken away? I'm guessing it was a cost cutting exercise.

20180623_095835.jpg

We have the one on the left on our 14,000 series machines.

Comment

I believe my 3000 series uses the one on the Right. It never broke. May also have been a different supplier over the years ??? which slightly changed its look. Later machines went to the Pressed/Riveted design which cracks, breaks off, and causes various problems.
      Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

My 50,000 series use the right hand one.

Comment

The R/H one is evenly balanced, whilst the L/H model is distinctly heavier towards the shaft end. I wonder if this was a consideration when the design was changed?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse