Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What caused this

20180603_151639.jpg20180603_151602.jpg

First guess... Aliens, definitely Aliens Second guess... Someone took a can of gray spray and painted it...LOL Seriously, I'm guessing from the pic this is the clutch release lever ? I would have said a casting flaw but the wear patterns are similar But different. Not a clue Are all the machines like this? Would have had to been a ton of shavings while this was going on??
    Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Yes. Every lever has similar marks. It's not a manufacturering fault.

Comment

Close but no dice Mike. I'm guessing it's caused by the projection on the pin that secures the roller to the clutch lever. The clutch lever was so badly adjusted and ignored that the lever lowered far enough to contact the clutch release lever.

The wear mark is consistent with the roundness of the projection pin and correspondes with that side of the release lever.

Anyone else have a better scenario? Besides Aliens.......which would have been my second guess.

Comment

I think you have found the answer. That was my first thought. And Aliens was a close second! lol
          let me be myself

Comment

Originally posted by billman View Post
            I think you have found the answer. That was my second thought. And Aliens was my first lol
            Fixed,.........onya Bill

Comment

Yeah, I'm clickin' aliens too .... makes sense to me.

Comment

let me be myself

Comment

aliens that use brunswick gray
                  If its still broken, guess it wasnt in the parts budget.

Z

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Before and After

Actuator modified to eliminate hanging Bananas. Clean and paint associated parts.

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
                  I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
                  Working...
                  X