Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What caused this

20180603_151639.jpg20180603_151602.jpg

First guess... Aliens, definitely Aliens Second guess... Someone took a can of gray spray and painted it...LOL Seriously, I'm guessing from the pic this is the clutch release lever ? I would have said a casting flaw but the wear patterns are similar But different. Not a clue Are all the machines like this? Would have had to been a ton of shavings while this was going on??
    Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Yes. Every lever has similar marks. It's not a manufacturering fault.

Comment

Close but no dice Mike. I'm guessing it's caused by the projection on the pin that secures the roller to the clutch lever. The clutch lever was so badly adjusted and ignored that the lever lowered far enough to contact the clutch release lever.

The wear mark is consistent with the roundness of the projection pin and correspondes with that side of the release lever.

Anyone else have a better scenario? Besides Aliens.......which would have been my second guess.

Comment

I think you have found the answer. That was my first thought. And Aliens was a close second! lol
          let me be myself

Comment

Originally posted by billman View Post
            I think you have found the answer. That was my second thought. And Aliens was my first lol
            Fixed,.........onya Bill

Comment

Yeah, I'm clickin' aliens too .... makes sense to me.

Comment

let me be myself

Comment

aliens that use brunswick gray
                  If its still broken, guess it wasnt in the parts budget.

Z

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
                  Working...
                  X