X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick Mystery Parts

Here you go HP.... name those parts.

Mystery 1.jpg
    ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.5.1.2522 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.4.2338

Everything has to be Somewhere !!

The U shaped component could be a number of different parts. The component beside looks like a follower in the detector. Then again, it could be the deck holding hook.

Comment

That is in the detector I believe. A redundant part...for us anyway.
      Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
      Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
      Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
      Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

How quickly you bloodhounds focus in. Both very warm...and what are these parts used for ????

Mystery 2.jpg

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.5.1.2522 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.4.2338

Comment

I'm really not sure what the part name is by looking at it. Give us another clue.

Comment

Last time I saw one of those, the detector had a microswitch mounted on it.

Comment

Extra microswitch must mean the original automatic OOR mechanism?

Comment

It was for an automatic foul cycle that was never added to field I'm pretty sure
                The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

Lot's of good ideas... but here is the info I have. According to the former mechanic at Olympic Lanes in 1974, these parts were part of a "Practice Mod" option that was solenoid controlled from the Manager's Counsel that when activated, would put the machine on 2nd ball every cycle so you were always throwing at 10 pins. The solenoid was mounted on the rear "ears" of the detector, (Red Arrow) and connected to GB271. These parts have been replaced by the single spacer on newer machines. Back in the 70's, I did manually move that lever as the machine cycled and it did go to 2nd ball every cycle until I moved it back to disengage that mode. Never saw one completely hooked up anywhere so don't know for sure if the story I heard was true. Maybe Steve S. or someone knows. Could this have been installed by.....Aliens !!??

Mystery Main.jpgMystery 3.jpgMystery 4.jpg

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse