Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick Mystery Part 2

When I was cleaning up Beloit before I retired, ran into several boxes of buried parts. Only one I couldn't identify. No tricks here...just want to know what it is and where it goes. ????

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.5.1.2522 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.4.2338

Mystery Part C.jpg
    Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Back of deck for scissor cable

Comment

It does look like that pin but this one is huge. It's 3 1/2" long and probably 5/8" in diameter.

Comment

Haven't got one of those in my spares, and have never seen one before.

Can't imagine where it would fit........interesting find, Mike.

Comment

I would say it's Not a Brunswick part but I found it in an old box that had all machine parts in it. I was able to identify all the other parts except this one ???? Guess that one will sit in the drawer until the cows come home.

Comment

Thats the pin that joins two pieces of the steel tube underground ball track together.
            Number 19-201007

Comment

Thanks Wookie !!! The cows are home !

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse