Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Inspection Checklist

I created an Inspection Checklist that I could use to "Survey" a house without having to do a lot of writing. It could be given to an owner to give them an idea of what condition their machines are in, parts that would be needed to be ordered and what type of maintenance would be required. I intended to do this at the "Rear Wall" house. As it turns out, I am using it as a combination Inspection & Record of Maintenance performed document. As we fix and inspect each machine, I record it on this document. It can then be a good record of what maintenance, parts replaced, ect. was done on each machine so the next poor b_______, I mean lucky mechanic can see what big ticket items were done and when. They are in 2 formats. Comments welcome... I've tweaked it several times since we have begun the summer overhaul.

Inspection Checklist.docx Inspection Checklist.pdf

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.5.1.2522 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.4.2338
    Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
Working...
X