Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preventative Maintenance - A's Jets - Motor Mount Adjustment

I made a post in another thread, "Motor Problem", about adjusting the motor mount plate, which I call the torque plate. It prevents the M-GB Belt from coming off the pulley when the motor start torque causes the pivoting mount plate to "jump". Well I found the procedure, but Not in the Procedures or Adjustment sections of various manuals. It is in the Troubleshooting Section of 12-900900 Service Manual from 1963. Here it is.

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.5.1.2522 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.4.2338

Adjust Motor Mount Plate.docx Adjust Motor Mount Plate.pdf
    Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Don't know why Cute PDF Printer won't save the PDF properly but here is the revised "Doc" file.

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.5.1.2522 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.4.2338

Adjust Motor Mount Plate Rev1.docx

Comment

Finally got a good PDF Version.

Adjust Motor Mount Plate Rev1.pdf

Comment

I have these motor mounts.
        The way I have always done it (I never knew there was an actual adjustment for the plate) is to leave the two motor bolts loose, and move the plate up against the roll pin.
        I then slowly rotate the motor belt while "rolling" it off the drive pulley.
        When the belt does come off the pulley, I tighten the two motor bolts.

It is more than 1/16" gap, but I dont have any belts flying off either.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
        Working...
        X