Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• locking out on second ball

I have brunswick electronic time delay that locks out on on second ball, have never ran into this before so i am a little lost as where to go

any one can help?
    Coby
    ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE HAS NEVER TRIED ANYTHING NEW

That depends on what you mean by "locks out".

Comment

Sorry, closed that before I meant to.

Disconnect the wire from terminal 15 on the tdm. It should now function with a time delay as though its on first ball. If that works then check the voltage on the wire you took off 15. (tdm wire from 15 to tdm 14) If this is good, your tdm is likely damaged.

Comment

Ok, sorry. Brain fart. I shouldn't post when tired.

Anyhow, I assume by lockout you mean you are using the new style tdm with the ... wait for it ... lockout feature. If this is where we are at, the lockout occurs when the rake takes to long to drop and the timeout occurs when the tdm thinks there is something blocking the rake.

How does your machine trigger the tdm. Make sure the rake is dropping completely and unrestricted. If this is only happening on second ball, check the speed of the rake dropping compared to the first ball. Check to make sure everything is moving freely including in the pit cushion. Are you using shotguns?

You can bypass this if needed but that's preferable only for temporary as it bypasses the safety feature.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
        Working...
        X