Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick 2000 power lift

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the Brunswick power lift control box. I am having issues with the blower motor not coming on. The motor is fine as I have switched it to another lane and it works fine.

if yours is anything like mine, then you have wires going from the fan to the controlbox. my setup has the fan wires going to a relays for both lanes. could be a loose connection from the fan to the controlbox, cannon plug, wires going to the relays, that sort of thing. might have a bad ball rack cable assy(53-520511-000) if you have one.
    <---- You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. When you wake-up you will want to bowl more. . . .

Comment

If you trace back the wire from the blower to where it enters the the multi-pin connector to the control board, you will probably find that the contact that feeds it on the board is Burnt and Not making contact. Rather than buy a whole new board, I just hard soldered that connection. Ran for 20 + years with no problem and is still running.
      Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Are you using the original control box or a custom build. In either case, I believe there was a fuse inline with the motor. Also, I believe in the original box, there was a switch just for the fan but don't quote me on that. Post a nice picture and we can help you through it. What is the voltage of the lift motor and what is the voltage of the fan.

Comment

System 2000 with 24v hand dryer.
          Attached Files
          Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
          Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
          Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
          Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

These are Astroline Prints. They may help. There are your fuses exM, 2 of them, I don't remember the second fuse? I also remember the main switch but not a second one on the blower motor? Looks like the blower motors are running straight line voltage, either 115 or 208/230. I'm so confused.

Wiring Ball Lift 1 C.jpgWiring Ball Lift 2 C.jpgWiring Ball Lift 3 C.jpg
            Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Because they relocated the hand dryers to the outside in the System 2000 returns they had to change the blowers to 24v for safety. If you get an FX upgrade they'll supply you with 110/240 blowers and connectors to convert them back because the blowers go back behind the throat of the return hood.
              Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
              Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
              Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
              Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Thank you all for your responses. Lane 5&6 had a blown fuse and Lane 3&4 had a broken wire on the transformer. All is running fine again.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
                Working...
                X