Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turret release lever obsolete?

I cant believe this part is obsolete. 12-150214-000 Turret release lever assembly. Is there any replacement for it. I called my distributor and they say is obsolete. It shows obsolete in the parts catalog. I gues I have to find it used? Anybody had this problem?

Contact Ed Fox at EBN Services. He has used parts as well as new. Should be able to hook you up.

Comment

or Tom Schemm, Schemm Bowling 888-724-2695

Silly ?, why would you need one? Can you replace the worn parts on the old one?
      Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Originally posted by mickeygm View Post
        or Tom Schemm, Schemm Bowling 888-724-2695

Silly ?, why would you need one? Can you replace the worn parts on the old one?
        Perhaps because of a bad deck jam?

Needed a part number for the rod ends for the connecting link between the hook selector and sweep hook bell crank using the online parts catalog and noticed the rod ends and link are no longer available. There are many part now listed as NA.
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

It just broke, How? I don't know, My guy in back never told me. I contacted Ed Fox He has some used. Thanks.

Comment

Only ever had one broken. That was because I didn't connect the spring to it before raising the deck. 2 pin snapped it clean off and I didn't have a spare. Had to ring around and then drive 200 km to borrow one from anothet centre. Right on quittin time!!

Comment

It will break if you step on it.....

Comment

I know if you step on me, I'll break and I am also Obsolete, kind of dried up and wrinkly.....LOL However, I called my supplier Schemm, and they stated, the part IS still available. They also have used ones for sale.

Prune 2 C.jpg
                Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Take it to a welding shop and get it Heli-Arced or Tigged together.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanga (James) View Post

Perhaps because of a bad deck jam?

Needed a part number for the rod ends for the connecting link between the hook selector and sweep hook bell crank using the online parts catalog and noticed the rod ends and link are no longer available. There are many part now listed as NA.
                    I’ve noticed that too in the online parts book. Not a good thing. Especially those ones with an NA next to part number.
                    The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse