Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• managers control cable pin outs

Does any one have the pin out for the cable going to the cp3 plug on brunswich a/a2 machine. I need the pin outs for the cable from the curtain wall to the box. I am converting from jap machine to us and just need the colors for a,b,and c pns. I amusing black white green 3 wire so sable

thanks
    Coby
    ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE HAS NEVER TRIED ANYTHING NEW

CP3 to CN3 Don't know what year or Serial # your machines are, but this should be applicable.

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.6.1.2711 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.6.2349

Schematic 3A 230 12-752828.jpgSchematic 3B 230 12-752828.jpg
    Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Using the two attachments below, the following applies. You would want to confirm your setup is the same.

A Blk - Counter
      B Wht - Switch
      C Grn - Common
      Attached Files

Comment

I guess I didn't give you the info you wanted. Thanks exM. Here is the Japanese schematic in case you need it in the future.

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.6.1.2711 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.6.2349

Schematic Japanese Electrical Wiring.pdf
        Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse