Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a2 rebuilds swop out

thinking about buying an a2 rebuilt and start swapping them out take lane one and install rebuilt, rebuild it swap it out with lane 2 and so on till all 24 lane have been rebuilt
    i had one old timer that said it would not work do to them being in one place for so long that they or formed to that set up ( 40 plus years )
    would this work or should i rebuild them where they are?

Current doesn't care how long the circuit's been there. Swap em out if you want to. It will still work. Although I'm not sure there's a lot of benefit doing it that way but it may save you some down time if your not comfortable right away. It depends on how deep your going into the system and what all your replacing. Not having to bend over while on the machine may be cause enough but that depends on what your comfortable with.

Edit: Guess I better verify what your talking about swapping. Electrical, gear box, turret????

Comment

Really depends on how deep or extensive you are looking at getting into this. Not to mention the current condition of the setup. It is certainly possible to go one machine at a time, feasible or cost effective is another story.

Comment

My suggestion would be to swap out and rebuild the various assemblies: turret, deck, pit conveyor, pit cushion, etc....even the electrical...

start with the “problem children”, amazing how much better the center will run as you work your way across....

Comment

The too long in 1 place is bogus ignore that guy. Everything can be swapped
          The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

turrets
            Hey guys!Our mechanic is wanting to take out the entire turret assy.and re-build them(40 lane house),because of some indexing troubles here and there.Thing is..they were just...
            11-06-1999, 03:38 AM
          • Aaron
            Where to start
            Aaron
            Hey guys,

This new center I am at is really run down. I was wondering if I could get some input from you guys on where to start, on getting things going....
            03-10-2003, 02:27 PM
          • Tails
            Spider Rebuild
            Tails
            Yesterday at work, I noticed a lane where the indexing cam had 3 bolts broken off. I figured it would be a good time to learn to rebuild the Spider assembly. I can take it out...
            09-05-2015, 10:07 PM
          • RVonse
            Some easy A-2 questions but I am dumb
            RVonse
            I recently purchased an A-2 that I am planning to install in my basement. Most everything looks pretty straight forward to me (I have a backround working with robotics) but there...
            02-14-2010, 02:15 PM
          • Dancan5197
            First thing to look at
            Dancan5197
            Hey y'all. It been a while sense i been on here. My old house has new owners. I no they have A2. I been asked to go look at things and come up with a price to refurbish the machines....
            03-06-2018, 08:36 PM

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
          Working...
          X