Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procedures

I think that most of us have either been shown or worked out procedures for completing various tasks. I'm curious about how others do the lower deck cable.

I used to do it from the front but now I prefer to remove some stuff and go in from the rear with the deck down. I wedge myself in between the cushion and the back of the deck. I've already separated the cables and removed the long allen bolt so I can get it the rest of the way apart from there. It sure as hell beats reaching over the deck.
    If you think my girlfriend can fight, you should see her box!

That's how I do it. I'm not a really big guy so I have no trouble going in from the pit after undoing the stuff at the front of the pinsetter.

Comment

I replace it the same way. Just be careful, I’ve ripped a few pairs of pants inside the machine

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse