Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lift rods with no gum rubber

https://youtu.be/dIV6AyOz7Ww

Couple of members have enquired about my experiment using flooring rubber instead of gum rubber. Follow the link to watch a short video showing the balls entering and exiting the rods. Very smooth.
    Longevity of the rubber s the only factor that will stop me from using it on the rods. Time will tell.

I purchase 50' of abrasive resistant sandblaster hose to experiment with 5 years ago.. Have since purchased and converted all 8 lanes over to this hose and still looks like new. Split the hose with a razor knife then ty-wrap to the lift rod, have not had a ball call in years. Works great!!

Comment

Originally posted by valley View Post
      I purchase 50' of abrasive resistant sandblaster hose to experiment with 5 years ago.. Have since purchased and converted all 8 lanes over to this hose and still looks like new. Split the hose with a razor knife then ty-wrap to the lift rod, have not had a ball call in years. Works great!!
      Do you have pictures of how you tie wrapped it on?

Comment

I will take some pictures this afternoon and post tomorrow morning.

Comment

here are the pictures I said I would share with the sand blaster hose on the lift rods.
          Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately the flooring rubber is showing significant signs of wear down the lower end of the rods where the ball is tracking.

I like the look of the heavy duty hose that valley is using. That's my next alternative.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse