Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

solderless powerlift relay and base part numbers.

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solderless powerlift relay and base part numbers.

I tried searching and didn't find anything, so forgive me if this is a duplicate post.

Anyway, I've been looking to slowly convert my house to all the solderless cube relays as the old relays start to go. I'm looking to slowly get a supply ready to go, but I can't find any part numbers in any of my parts catalogs. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and preferably I'd like to buy the relays with the base included also.

Thanks for any input.

Grainger 1/3 the price. 5x837 and 5x853
    The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you much. In a 72 lane house it seems I'm replacing relays in the power lifts every month. This should save me alot of time once I finally get them all converted over.

Comment

Here's my converted cycle & MS Start relays, and motor contactor conversion. These can be easily found on line and are reasonably priced. The one pic is the booster box. The rectifier was also converted to a 50 Amp Bridge rectifier.

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.6.1.2711 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.6.2349

Contactor 10 C.jpgRectifier 3 C.jpgContactor 3 C.jpgContactor 6 C.jpgRectifier 4.jpgRectifier NTE 53016_20 50Amp.pdf
        Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Also note, the same relays are used for all positions and all control boxes. These are 3 pole relays. All 3 contacts are paralleled which helps when firing the cycle solenoid. I have not replaced a relay in 20 years or so. If you do a search you will see some really impressive electric box overhauls. Mine is just so so...

The relay is about $10.00, Mounting Block is $5.00, Din Rail $9.00 for 4 feet.
          Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Looks really good mickeygm. Eventually down the line I might also be doing accellerator boxes and motor start relays. My main issue here is the power lifts, so those will come first.its a lot of work so I'm expecting this to be a 5 year process of slowly swapping them out.

Comment

Originally posted by J-RAY89 View Post
              Awesome! Thank you much. In a 72 lane house it seems I'm replacing relays in the power lifts every month. This should save me alot of time once I finally get them all converted over.
              Dont put too much effort into blowmor. They treat their mechanics like garbage. Many good ones have left
              The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

I've been with the company since before they were bought by bowlmor. That may be the case but at least at my center, they see how hard I work around here and how important it is to have good mechanics. I'm not quite compensated how I feel I should be, but I think it'll all even out.

Comment

I been using cube relays for 25 years or more.
                  Same relay in all applications, same as Mike.
                  Our relays are 3 pole as well. Motor start uses 1 pole, ball light uses middle pole, solenoid uses 3rd pole. This way, when the contacts fail in one application we just shift it to the next base. After all 3 poles fail or coil burns out we bin it.
                  I personally like a relay that has a indicator LED that lights up when coil is energized.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
                  Working...
                  X