Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fail to trigger on 1

Lane 1 at least1 time a game will fail to trigger have been through the electrical box very carefully everything seems ok its not in scoring, new mercury switch. zot time delay.
    24 A-2's
    Brunswick Pro Lane
    Vector Scoring
    Kegel Kustodian
    Twister Pins
    Polychem oil and stripper

There are so many things that could cause this. Generally I would say find out if it's electrical or mechanical. However, your problem occurs so seldom it might me hard to catch. If it's happening once a game then perhaps you could set on it and see if the solenoid triggers when this happens. I'd watch the clutch latch to see if it's being pulled away from the reset lever. If you can't catch it in the act, there are things you can do that will monitor the solenoid to tell you if it's tripping or not.

Possible but not all inclusive list of problems.

Dirty or binding latch or bellcrank.
    Binding solenoid plunger.
    Any number of things in the stop arm release components preventing stop arm from moving out of the way.
    Ball detect not responding properly.
    Bad connection.
    Bad contacts in tdm.
    Weak solenoid.
    on and on and on.

Your almost going to have to see it happen or set something up to monitor the mechanisms to see where the problem may lie. A camera watching the clutch latch is always a good place to start.

Comment

Zot time delays have trigger relays mounted on a PCB.
      They are not very large, and will go bad after a few years.
      The time delay will still show the board as triggering, but the relay points are shot.

PS. I have also had the relay points "weld" together and cause a non-stop cycle.

Comment

I've had sticky cycle solenoid plungers cause this. You could rub a little candle wax on the plunger.

How have you ruled out the scoring?
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
        Working...
        X