Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving deck pulley

Having a problem with one machine. Moving deck cam follower pulley contacts the moving deck pulley ever so slightly. Can’t find the issue as to why it does this. Help me please

So the contact happens at 270 setting pins? Have you replaced any MD cables recently? Did you just happen to notice it or was it a sudden change? Have the pins started rocking when set? MD cam follower shaft bolt may have sheared or come loose. MD cam follower roller bearings may be shot. Find any metal shavings anywhere under the gearbox? The !:! mount plate may have snapped especially on the bottom bolt. The gearbox may be rotated towards the 7 side. Over time they can migrate slowly like fault lines. Check the orientation of the deck holding hook rods to detector. Also the rake cam follower to its cam, the rake pull arm to the front hanger and the deck lift on the 2:1 to the deck shaft assembly roller pin. If these seem pushing to the 7 side, gearbox needs realigned. Let us know if any of this is up, will give pointers to rotating GB or other ideas.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
    Working...
    X