Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun 270 stops

Got a problem with a machine intermittently stopping at 270 while respotting pins ONLY. Never once has it stopped at new pins height. We've got the stop bumper/carriage bolt style dashpot on this machine, not that bicycle chain looking PITA. Wondering about possible causes for this. The adjustment on this particular one is quite a fickle one too. A hair in either direction from where we have it now causes either constant cycling or always stopping at 270. Anybody ever encounter this?

John

Also, I've checked the reset lever thoroughly for cracks or a bad bearing or anything of that sort. Clutch reset lever is all good, in my professional opinion. Such as it is haha.

Comment

I had this happen once and it took us 3 weeks to pin it down. One of the washers on the 180 interlock link wore out causing it to bind up every so often.... Was something weird. Normally they adjust right out if not something isn't right somewhere else.

Comment

Thanks bud, I'll search around the linkages. Maybe there's a worn something or other binding it up.

Comment

Check turret 180 interlock adjustment.
          I have seen excess tension play havoc with gearbox linkage.
          As long as you have some free play when its locked (full deck signal), it should be ok.

Comment

I'd double check the oil pan position. Not uncommon for it to catch on the lever for the 180 interlock link.
            Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
            Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
            Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
            Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
            Working...
            X