Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to disable dashpot

Just swapped a 4-1 and discovered that i now have mechanical time delay. How do I speed it up?
    If you think my girlfriend can fight, you should see her box!

Just back out the metering needle and/or plug it with a bolt. It is fine thread. 3/8 x 24

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.7.1.2839 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.6.2349

Time Dealy Stem.pdf
    Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Thx
      If you think my girlfriend can fight, you should see her box!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
        Just swapped a 4-1 and discovered that i now have mechanical time delay. How do I speed it up?
        what exactly is mechanical time delay? this is the first time I have hearing this phrase

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian View Post

what exactly is mechanical time delay? this is the first time I have hearing this phrase
          If you have American A2s it's a valve that slows the speed of the dashpot going down. It was used on A pinsetters without time delay modules. If you have Japanese A2s imagine a dashpot in place of the rubber bumper. The adjustment was to screw the metering needle out to decrease delay and in to increase delay. Some mechanics screw the needle way out if they convert to electrical time delay but then the needle can sometimes leak oil so I like to replace with a bolt as Mickey said.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.badwrench View Post

If you have American A2s it's a valve that slows the speed of the dashpot going down. It was used on A pinsetters without time delay modules. If you have Japanese A2s imagine a dashpot in place of the rubber bumper. The adjustment was to screw the metering needle out to decrease delay and in to increase delay. Some mechanics screw the needle way out if they convert to electrical time delay but then the needle can sometimes leak oil so I like to replace with a bolt as Mickey said.
            ok cool, I wasn't to sure what that was.. I have jap a2s so that's why ive never heard that term before...

Comment

Most of mine still have the time delay screws in the gearbox, but backed out enough to disable the delay.
              All my machines still have the master link on the plunger lever to the dashpot stem.

Comment

Not all our dashpots work. The ones that do, are adjusted to take the slam out of the triggering mechanism.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
                Working...
                X