Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just put in a whole rebuilt pivot bracket. New roll pins, copper block(no nylons in stock), new oilies, and have no holes in bracket, everything is new now. But I'm still binding somewhere, to me it looks like the rod gets stuck and wont let the bracket open all the way.

I just noticed the track support that goes to the frame by the clapper box, is actually bent toward you. Like if you were to grab it and lean back, could this be mis- aligning the rod through the pivot bracket?? And if so, do you have to remove the track completely to replace it?

Comment

Even though the bracket looks bent it shouldn't cause binding of the rod because the other end of it has a ball joint which would self correct any miss alignment. If you want to replace it anyway you could remove the track or just chain it in place to the cross conveyor support overhead. Getting back to the binding. The ball trip (flag) isn't bent and contacting the bottom rail of the track is it?

Comment

Make sure you have the correct springs on everything. Double check the clamp on the rod it still sounds like it is getting caught on something.

Comment

I tried a small test.

When there is no rod through the pivot bracket, it moves fine(not sure if it’s enough to pull the rod, but it pivots back like it’s supposed too)

when I replace the rod through the bracket it won’t move at all, stays right where it was.

What do do you guys think about that? I see no contact from the track or the bolts through the support, no binding in the bracket. Just this bent track support, which took me a while to notice....

Comment

There's a stop on the rod near the pivot bracket. If that stop hits something it shouldn't it will bind.

Comment

Using roll pins that are too long in the block could bind up the rod going through it.

Comment

Anybody know where to find masternuts ball return tech sheet. It had all the ball calls w/ pictures and a quick explanation of why and a quick fix....

Does anyone have a tip on balls sitting on top of rods? Multiple balls, house and personal. Rod cover is in good shape. Where is the adjustment needed? @ the adjustment screw or @ the spring rod?

thanks.

-chey

Comment

Did you happen to receive the email I sent with my procedure? That's addressed in it along with other related adjustments.
                  Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                  Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                  Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
                  Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Originally posted by Kanga (James) View Post
                    Did you happen to receive the email I sent with my procedure? That's addressed in it along with other related adjustments.

I only received the adjustment itself. 5 pages. The sort and how to adjust for several points in ball return.

Very helpful, thank you very much. But I did not receive any other attachments KANGA

Comment

That's correct. If you follow the full adjustment procedure you'll address that issue. It's related to the height of the rods, not just the outward pressure/length of the spring rod.
                      Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                      Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                      Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
                      Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Here is one for you to look at. Drop the spring rod ( part number 12-400193-000) out of the frame. See if it is worn down that it has an edge on it. This is caused by using the steel bushing instead of the Delrin one (part number 90-400803-000) It will also wear on the bracket (part number 12-502152-000) which will cause every problem you have posted.

Comment

Originally posted by MECHEY View Post
                          Anybody know where to find masternuts ball return tech sheet. It had all the ball calls w/ pictures and a quick explanation of why and a quick fix....

thanks.

-chey
                          link

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
                          Working...
                          X